We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors.
This policy sets out sets out how we will use the personal data that we collect about you. It applies to information about you that you have provided to us, and to information that we have collected about you.
Please read this policy carefully to understand when you may provide personal information to us and how we use and protect personal information you may provide. By using this website, you agree to the use of your personal information as described below.
How we collect information from you
We may collect and process information that you provide during your correspondence with us, for instance by:
- Completing a form on our website;
- Subscribing to an email newsletter; or
- Communicating with us via email, telephone and other common means.
We use the information we collect in these ways to ensure we can communicate effectively. For example, if you submit an enquiry via our website we may contact you by telephone, email, direct mail, via social channels or other agreed means provided by you.
We may also collect information about your use of our website, which may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your use. The source of this data is Google Analytics.
What are cookies?
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we set
- Email newsletters related cookiesThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third party cookies
- Google AnalyticsThis site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
How we use the information we collect
Rest assured that we will only keep personal information for so long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements, or as expressly consented. If we no longer need your personal information, we will delete it in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We have procedures to handle any suspected data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where legally obliged to do so.
Sharing of information
We will not sell your personal information to any other organisation. We will only share your personal information with a third party where strictly necessary to comply with any law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or when you have given your explicit consent for us to do so.
Links to third party websites
Please be aware that if you access third party websites using links provided on our website, these websites are outside our control and should have their own privacy policies governing personal data use.
International transfer of data
Accessing your personal information
Under current data protection legislation, you can request to view the personal information we hold about you (a ‘subject access request’). To do so please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information on subject access requests can be viewed on the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) website.
You may also be able to exercise additional rights under current data protection legislation. Some of the rights are complex, and therefore we recommend that you read the relevant guidance from the ICO on exercising such rights. For more information or to action these rights, please email email@example.com.
This website is owned and operated by Mobedia Ltd, registered in England and Wales under registration number 05593917. Our registered office is at 8 Hewitt Street, Manchester M15 4GB.
If you have any questions regarding the collecting and processing of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated 31st August 2018